DIY Peplum Sweater. Product Review McCall M6844

4:38 PM

It's getting cold out here in the South. Nothing serious yet, but I decided I needed a few more sweaters in my wardrobe for fall/winter. I had bought some fabric last year that I hadn't gotten the chance to use but this year all kinds of ideas popped up to use them. I decided to try out McCall's M6844 Pattern which I got on sale from Hancock (remember...never buy at full price ;)  ) 
Pattern Review

Pattern Description: Misses'/Miss Petite Cardigans McCall M6844 View C

Pattern Sizing: I cut the Large (16-18) But ended up readjusting it to small ( 8-10)

Did it look like the photo/drawing on the pattern envelope once you were done sewing with it? I feel it did 
Were the instructions easy to follow? Yes, this was one of the easiest patterns to cut and sew with very minimal pieces. 
What did you particularly like or dislike about the pattern? I loved that it was easy with few pieces. I loved the touch of peplum. You can dress it up or dress it down. I wore it to church as soon as I was done
Fabric Used: I used a sweater knit as the pattern suggested
Pattern alterations or any design changes you made: I originally chose the larger size so had to resize to a small to medium. 
Would you sew it again? Would you recommend it to others? Definitely!!!












You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts