Peplum Jacket

9:46 AM

Its supposed to be spring but we got a sudden dip in temperatures. Not "cool"!

It was a busy weekend for me and I had been invited to go to a birthday party.  I had planned on wearing a skirt, but with the change in weather I figured that might not be the best choice so I decided on a jacket instead. I took out my tried and trusted McCall's pattern 6884 and whipped this Jacket just in time for the party. The pattern calls for a jersey knit but I used a woven cotton African print. And the last time I used the size that corresponds to me It was a little big, so I put this in mind since this fabric was not a stretch fabric.

Notice the bright colors? Well since the weather was tripping, I decided maybe I should do something bright to give me that "Springy" feel.









You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts