Fitted Turtle Neck Choker Dress

9:53 AM


So I have been working on a little something, but I can't churn it out as quick as I want to LOL. Anyways thank you for the support of this Turtle Neck Choker Dress inspired by Cuchnie Et Ochs
I will not beat about the bush. I have not done a video tutorial for this but plan to (story of my life. So many pending projects). In the meantime, if you really want to know how I achieved this look The quick guide is here.



I am introducing the Love it Sew it Wear it movement which is really about being inspired by looks you either can't afford or can't get quick enough or even don't trust the quility of what you will get (Yes China Knock Off I am bashing you LOL) We will either free hand, create a pattern or use existing sewing patterns to achieve the looks we want. I am passionate about this and if you have noticed already, that is what I have been doing. I would love you to go on this journey with me and thank you for all of you who already have. Let's make some fabulous pieces that we love inspired by what we see with skills and resources we already have

Love you guys

Monde









You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts