Fuschia Bell Sleeve Top

7:11 PM


I finally received my fabric from Stylish Fabrics. I forgot that I had ordered one yard of Fuschia Crepe to get the free shipping so when I opened it I didn't know what to do with it. Eventually, I thought a top would be perfect and since statement sleeves are still trending, I figured why not. I had a zipper that had been sitting around too so I thought that would add a nice touch of uniqueness to it.

Inspired by Ann Taylor's Version of this top (Sold out) I used  M7542 for inspiration but from my original makes, I remembered that the bust area felt funny so I decided to do away with the darts.

If you do not have this pattern I suggest tracing a top that is your favorite fit like I did. It really is a sleeveless dress but I realized it was super easy to trace out and an easy way for me to avoid the darts. Remember to cut out your seam allowance and in my case, I also had to cut out sleeves and I went back to the pattern for that.





That's about it and this is my final look and a few variations on how to wear the top.









You Might Also Like

1 comments

Popular Posts