Angola Print

7:04 PM

I finally decided to work with the infamous Angolan print fabric. I have been procrastinating because this print has been a tad bit overwhelming, so I eased myself into it and started out with a pencil skirt. I am still trying to decide what would be the best use of this fabric, but for now, I love the simplicity of the pencil skirt with the geometric pattern.

This was a free-hand pencil skirt with a self drafted pattern. Oh and in case you were wondering why its called the Angolan Print, the actual name is Samacaca fabric and this is one of the national fabrics found mostly in Angola.  With the rise of African print fashion, this fabric like so many other African Prints have all of a sudden been trending so don't be surprised if you see variations of outfits with this fabric.






You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where did you get the fabric from. Its lovely

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I got the fabric from a Facebook group called African print overload, but they sold out. This vendor on etsy has some https://www.etsy.com/listing/252186035/sale-wholesale-tribal-print-fabric

      Delete
  3. Lovely angola print dress.African print has a wonderful range of bold colors and designs.buy african ankara print | sequin fabric | african print

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where can I buy the digital print of thid

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts