Jumpsuit Love

6:01 PM

I am not sure what it is, or where it came from, but I LOVE jumpsuits. Maybe it's because it's the one pot wonder of clothing (Ok maybe not). But yes, dress, pants and top all combined in one. Do you see it yet? .......Oh well I may be alone in this!!

With my love for jumpsuits comes the urge to acquire more and more, but that may prove to be a tad bit expensive. So I decided to make my own. With my sewing adventure I have made four jumpsuits which I will show case later, but for now this was my birthday jumpsuit and I absolutely loved how this jumpsuit flowed and fit. I will definitely be rocking it more often.

Pattern: Simplicity Pattern 1158
Fabric: 3 yards Rayon Challis Marni Teal Rayon Fabric
Note: Hancock always has great deals, so a smart shopper never buys anything at full price.






You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. It’s nice collection! My friends’ jumpsuit are from the clothing shop online www.20880.com

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts