Don't make me wine

3:27 PM

So I may have a bit of a nail polish obsession. Every time I go into a store, if it has a nail polish section, I will make sure I stop there.  Doesn't matter what I am in the store for I will make sure I stop by that section to see what they have.  I don't know what it is, it just makes me happy.  I usually get the cheap polish and if I splurge lol which is never lol my top splurge brand is Essie and occasionally OPI, but I never pay full price for it. 

I recently tried China glaze and I am not too sure why I had avoided it, but I am totally loving it's smooth application and glossy finish. And the cherry on the cake is their website has a feature called try me, where you pick your color, your skin tone, your nail length and see how the color looks on you. Genius!!!! Try it. OPI has a version of this too and I just love that you get to see what the nail polish looks like on your tone before you actually buy it.

OK enough about all that.  So what did I get?  My store trip led me to the nail section in Tj maxx, I was in search of something fall inspired and I found material girl by Essie which is a deep burgundy $3.99, bend over backwards by China glaze a coppery orange tone $2.99 and what I decided to wear, don't make me wine by China glaze $2.99 now that was a steal and my nails are happy.





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts