Fall projects

9:16 PM

So fall is here and with season change comes fashion trend change. This year's color trends as described by Pantone color report says 2015 fall colors"display an umbrella of accord that weaves earthy neutrals with a range of bold color statements and patterns to reflect a landscape of hope, fun, fantasy and all things natural." Humph??? to be honest I am not one for fashion trends, but two colors that are trending that are growing on me are dried herb which to me is like an olive green or even army green and Marsala, close to a Wine or Merlot

So I spotted a few clothing items I loved, but as usual can't afford. A draped front blouse in Merlot by BCBG for $158.


and a similar version for On Neiman and Marcus for 275. They can keep those prices. 

My version less than $20 for fabric and pattern and still working on this project but this is the pattern I am working with. McCalls 6991 and of course I already have my fabric lined up in a Merlot tone.

Project to be revealed when I am done. Dried herb color project to follow in next post.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts