Be my Valentine

8:30 AM

I am having the hardest time trying to figure out what I want to wear for Valentine's day. I made something around Christmas time that I figured I could wear for Valentine's but I am kind of second guessing myself. Pinterest is no help and it just sends me into a deep vortex of confusion.

During my Pinterest wandering I stumbled on a few items that had me going humph. "I could probably make that and it could work". Sadly I still can't decide what. Well in case you are like me here are a few options I came up with that I can recreate by Valentine's day. Hope to show you what I picked out and made.

1. Solace London Jumpsuit on Kendall Jenner. You know I love a good jumpsuit and when I saw this I said "oh snap! I have to have that!" Well lets just say it is on my current recreate list. I figured I could do it in black so that is what I am working on.

2. ASOS 70s Deep Plunge Belted Midi Dress. Red may be cliche for valentine's day, but there is something powerful and alluring about the color. When I saw this I said "Oh Yeah!" LOL "that is the dress!" This is one that I also feel can be recreated just in time for valentine's day.
Image 1 of ASOS 70s Deep Plunge Belted Midi Dress
3. McCall M7047  Pattern Peplum dress which I made from Christmas. I used the sleeveless and shorter option but I am still on the fence with this one. If all other projects fail, this will be it.M7047, Misses' Dresses


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts