Wide Leg Jumpsuit

11:32 AM

In my previous valentine's day inspiration post, I was trying to decide what look I was going to go for. I had started with a peplum red dress that I made about Christmas time and I thought I was going to go with that. Pinterest wonderland ended up sucking me in and I changed my mind after seeing a white wide legged jumpsuit by Solace London. I had to have this. White was too much and too bridal for my taste, so I decided to go with black.



I didn't have any pattern that I could go by so I fused two patterns together McCall's 6838 for the top and butterwick 6178 for the bottom. I added about 10 inches to the bottom because these were culottes and I was going for a more Pant effect.


So this was my valentines day look. I accessorized with cascading gold chains, a red open toe boot and a little red clutch. The outfit was a hit. Definitely one to remake.

 

 

 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts