Customer Appreciation, Celebration of Love and Red Jumpsuits

11:57 AM

Valentines week and ofcourse all things red are in the air. This year I wanted to not be cliche, so I decided I wasn't doing red other than a few accessories. Anyways, that is besides the point of this post.

An event was coming up and a friend Amy asked me to make her a jumpsuit. Now usually with custom orders I try to make what the customer wants, so I ask Amy what she had in mind. She didn't know???? Says just make me something smh. Hardest thing every lol. So I ask her to give me an idea of stuff she liked and that went downhill too LOL. Eventually, she sent me a few pictures of jumpsuits,  I sent her back some ideas, then after her saying I trust you, make whatever, I finally decided.

The original red Jumpsuit was inspired by Chic Couture's Red double flounce jumpsuit. I laid out the fabric, started to make it and eventually felt I needed to have classic touch. I couldn't decide and so I polled my trusty sewing groups and the response was overwhelming that I should make the flounce/frill detachable. So I ended up with Imagine two.

Original design
Related image
Design we went with



Polled looks.

 Amy tried came in for a fitting of the Jumpsuit and I thought she looked amazing both with the flounce and without it. She could go for a classic look without the flounce or a fun flirty look with it.

Final look on Amy and she was gorgeous. She got SEVERAL compliments on the way to the event and at the event too. I was happy with this creation. My mission is to make ladies feel beautiful. I think I did my job. She felt and looked beautiful.





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts