Flowers, Lace and Cold Shoulders

2:35 PM







I had plans to sit on the patio sipping on one of those fancy drinks with an umbrella's enjoying date night with my eye candy, rocking my newest creation........... It didn't happen. Darn rain rained on my parade. Oh well!!!

McCall Pattern Company is coming through with some trendy patterns. I keep telling myself I will not buy any more patterns and there they go releasing some amazing styles. I cracked and got a few more. I promise this is the last time ....NOT!!!

Anyways, one of the patterns I fell in love with was M7601. I had some fabric ordered for a different project and ended up using it for this.  Here is my final look for my date night indoors LOL (Boo Rain)


              










You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts