Its all about the sleeves

5:08 PM

OMG........

Here I was minding my own business living life doing my own thing and I see this pass through my timeline.

@mccallpatterncompany - Congrats to @sewmytime, the overall winner of the #m7542contest! Honorable mentions to @sleslie2, @mondes_threads, Donna M and Christina C. Link in bio for all the deets!
Image may contain: 5 people, people smiling, people standing and text

The McCall pattern company was hosting a contest for one of their most popular patterns M7542. This was an easy sew and easy to get very creative with. I decided to go ahead and put in my entry and added lace trim to it. I love lace and find that I am not sewing as much as I wish I could with it, So I said this is my chance.

I was totally honored to even be mentioned as a runner-up and I didn't think I would make it. I went about my business again and then Judith Dee mentioned, I was actually a winner.. Whaaaaat meeeeeee. How exciting.

Anyways, I am thankful someone thought my creation was noteworthy. I love everyone's make of this top and its a great easy sew to try. I hope you try it too. Here are other looks from my entry.










You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts