Its been a while

4:49 PM




Its's been a while, hasn't it?

It's been a busy time and it doesn't help it's already the end of the year, the holidays, the busiest season of the year. I have been sewing but haven't been sewing much for myself and that is not entirely bad, but I do want to whip up a few things for myself. I am working on a few things but my most recent project led me to one of my most favorite style of dresses. The shift dress. I just love the way shift dresses fall especially for some of us that have not been blessed with curves. I decided to make my version in an African Wax Print Fabric using  a highly modified Vogue 8897. I took mine in a few inches, shortened it as well as the sleeves and lessened the V opening. Don't look to hard at the pattern. I had no intention of lining the pattern but it kinda worked out. It's winter so I can definitely pair this with some tights and a coat. I love it. How did I do?




Add caption













You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts