Fashion Inspiration and Recreation

1:35 PM

Ok, I said I was taking a break till the new year, but y'all I was feeling some kind of way, and not in a good way so I said let me get to this sewing. I had some fabric that I had bought and was just laying around so I thought to use it up before the year ends.

Now when it comes to my style I love something classic and try to avoid fads or trends. Soooo that being said I kind of fell deep in love with a few trends. Off the shoulder and the bell sleeves (get on it before they are out lol) So scrolling through pinterest I see Tracee Ellis Ross and Michelle Obama in this off shoulder bell sleeve dress. I fell in love instantly and I love both of their styles. Michelle is one of the classy, iconic first ladies hands down and Tracee aaaahhh I can't say enough about her.

Now about the dress, I went all around the interwebs to try and figure out who the designer was. One site suggested it was  Ellery Precocious Off-the-Shoulder Crepe Midi Dress for $1185.... Lies LOL. I doubt that though!.......I am 100% sure it is by Milly - Italian Cady Selena going for $485 100%. Anyways not like I was running to the store to get the dress because my bank account ain't set up like that LOL. Long story short. I made it and I LOOOVVVEEEE IT! Hands down this was the most enjoyable piece I have made, from the style to the fabric (scuba techno knit) and free handed this. No pattern used...Anyways, I loved it so much I couldn't take enough pictures. Sorry not sorry :D

PS: I need some help. My shoe game isn't really on point (haha) so I need help picking one to go with this outfit. Let me know which one works. It's the very last picture


Photo Credit: Essence Magazine
Photo Credit: Fashionbomb.com

















You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I would like to see you accessories to make a final decisiin but as is it's the black shoes that win.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Shuks seeing this late. I didn't accessorize at all lol. Just left it plain and simple

      Delete

Popular Posts