Rosette Gown Inspiration

10:14 AM

I am minding my own business sewing away and I decide to check on  a designer that I get alot of inspiration from, Michelle of Milly. I  usually do this to get inspiration for things to make or recreate. I am going through her dresses and boom!!!! I see a dress and I am like that looks like fabric that I have.


Ok, the dress description really says rosette but erm, This is an alternative right? Now I know for sure I  don't have enough of this fabric but I would love to see how close I get with this. The Rossete Penelope Dress is going for $1050. Mine would definitely be way cheaper than this because I got this fabric before Hancock Fabrics closed and it was on the value table sooooooo yeah Lets hope my name can add a few $$$ to my designs hahaha.. (I can dream right?) Watch this space



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts