Monday Musings

10:34 AM





















I decided to be a good steward and use the talents God had given me and be accountable for them. Like many other's I have some great days and some not so great days. I am not there yet and so I have a lot of learning to do about so many different things.  I find myself having the conversation of why do I still have to learn, the learning process ain't fun, LOL, why am I not there yet? In my meditations and quiet time, a small voice spoke to me and said, The goal or the achievement is most times for the spectator's pleasure, but the process and the journey is for you.

I sat and pondered on what exactly this means and realized that most times when we reach a goal, yes it's for our benefit, but there is a slight arrogance or air of, look at what I have achieved. No one has ever reached a goal and been quiet about it. So that is where the spectators come in. If other people were not there to witness our achievement, would they still really matter? On the other hand, the journey towards reaching the goal is what molds us, teaches us, refines us to be able to achieve those goals. Those are the things that are for you. I reflected on this and asked for the strength to be able to keep learning, keep being molded and keep gaining the skills I need to be worthy of the goals I seek.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts