Stay Calm Its my Birthday

7:32 AM

Oh my, how did I get this old? LOL. Actually, I am extremely grateful to see another year and yes I feel older. I found myself reflecting and panicking feeling I haven't accomplished as much as I thought I should have, but y'all that was the devil talking. If you sit down and take an inventory of the many things good in your life you can absolutely find them and that is what I chose to do. Appreciate how far I have come and be grateful for where God has placed me and hopeful for where he is taking me still.

On to clothing. I wanted to represent my brand (why not). I also knew I wanted something white to celebrate light, purity, new birth and something floral to celebrate blooming, growth and of course beauty. I had made a few of my Mona Dusters and each time I would make one, I would want to keep it. So I decided, let me make one for myself. I found the perfect fabric and gifted myself with the Mona Duster. In going with my theme of white, I quickly made a white tube dress to go under the duster. Guys this duster can pair with anything. I wore shorts through the day and I kept trying it on with the shorts and it worked. But my theme was white and voila. I had a great birthday evening with hubby and as it never fails, the Mona (look) Duster was a head turner. Everyone kept staring at me. That was good right?










You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts