Monde's Monday Threads

2:53 PM













Have you every wondered where time went?

So have I. Countless times. Being busy doesn't necessarily mean you are being productive. To help me be more accountable with my time I decided to account for every hour in my day and prioritize. Almost like a budget where you tell your money to go. In doing this I find I am able to achieve what is important, gaining little victories which all add up to success. WINNING!!!

I found some great tips from Career Contessa on how to better manage my time


  • Schedule your day before it unfolds
  • Invest in a planner and actually use it
  • Accomplish your hardest tasks first
  • Minimize distractions
  • Practice self-control
  • Set goals and deadlines
  • Prioritize
Are there any tips that you use to help account for your time. Please share


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts