Birthday Things

8:06 PM

What do you know? I celebrated another year!

So thankful to have another year added to my life. This year has brought a lot of reflection, faith and courage to take a few steps I have been too scared to take (Watch this space). I am walking into this new year with the mission of doing more of what I love.

On a sewing front, I was so going to make my birthday outfit but hubby strongly hinted for me not to lol. I am glad I didn't because he gifted me with a beautiful dress from modcloth, that I loved. I was still itching to make something so instead I decided to try my hand at making myself a clutch with inspiration from pinterest (look out for a tutorial). I LOVED IT if I may say so myself and it went perfectly with my dress and lace up heels. All in all I had an amazing day showered with the simple things I love from the one I love. Here are a few pictures from my night (Can you spot
the clutch?)










You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts