The Relaxed Comfy and Stylish Jumpsuit

3:51 PM

I had ordered some fabric online (crepe viscose) for a jumpsuit I was going to make but didn't quite like the texture and feel for the look I was going for. I put it to the side for a later project and here it is . I ended up making another jumpsuit.

I know I wanted a kimono top style and had a great pattern in mind, can you guess which one? V9253 which I hacked to make into a coat (Blog Post here). I skipped the zipper and opted for a V back higher than the front V neck.  I also used the bottom part of V9075 and instead of pleating it, I gathered and added an elastic. This was an easy make and I love love how it fits feels and looks. Also works great as off the shoulder and you know I like some off shoulder action. What do you think? Want one? Get in touch with me to set up an appointment for your custom piece. Book here








You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. It’s nice collection! My friends’ jumpsuit are from the clothing shop online www.20880.com

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts