Velvet for the Birthday Celebration

10:43 AM



I absolutely adore my husband and my aim is to make him as happy as he makes me feel. So that means looking good for him on HIS Birthday hahahahahahaha. Okay any day is an excuse to sew something.

I was inspired by this dress I saw on my facebook feed and said OMG this is gorgeous I have to have it.
Inspiration Look
Inspiration Look
Inspiration Look


Now Velvet is trending right now and its one of those fabrics that once's it's out of trend you ask yourself what on earth was I doing, but hey, live a little right.

So I found the perfect velvet fabric and pattern and went to work. This was an easy sew and the only thing I would have changed is lengthening the hem and sizing down. Other than that I came close to the inspiration version. Hubby loved it and we had a great day celebrating his birthday.
Fresh of the Sewing Machine
Steamed the Velvet





 

 
 

 


Love the look? Want it for yourself? Can't sew?

I have a listing available just for you. Click Here.

The holidays are coming and you know you have an event that you need a dress for. Work Party, Birthday. Let me help you get ready for that.




You Might Also Like

1 comments

Popular Posts